Statutory Information and Policies
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Term Time Holiday
Please read the following items from the Head Teacher regarding holidays in term time:
Quick Links to Statutory Information
- School contact details
- Values and ethos
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Primary Results
- Performance tables
- Primary Curriculum and Timetables
- Primary - Phonics
- Primary - Reading
- Behaviour Policy
- School complaints procedure
- Charging and remissions policies
- Pupil Premium
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
- Governors’ information and duties
- Requests for paper copies
- SEN Information Report
- Staff List - Wargrave Site
- Staff List - Charvil Site
Health and Safety Guidance and Procedures
- All Heath and Safety information can be found by clicking the button below:
Equality Objectives Summary
- Ensure opportunities are offered to skilled and talented staff whilst implementing strategies to retain the breath of appropriate skills and expertise and the stability to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities to address and report incidents of homophobia, racism, disability harassment, sexual and gender bullying, and religious harassment.
- Encourage equal participation for all in all aspects of school life by actively promoting opportunities fairly in and out of lessons and through other media to which all students have access.
Please download the Equalities Procedures and Objectives statement for further information.