Values and Ethos
- Provide a caring environment based on Christian values
- Develop enquiring minds capable of independent thought
- Promote the value of lifelong learning
- Be open to new ideas
- Encourage respect and tolerance
Our Christian School Values
- Respect – tolerance for others, the environment and oneself.
- Equality – inclusivity, individuality, fairness.
- Honesty – trust and integrity, kindness and goodness.
- Dedication – resilience, a personal motivation and desire to succeed.
- Courage – to make good choices, to do what is right.
- Love – as a Christian community, love agape is central to our beliefs.