Values and Ethos
The Piggott School Aims
- Provide a caring environment based on Christian values
- Develop enquiring minds capable of independent thought
- Promote the value of lifelong learning
- Be open to new ideas
- Encourage respect and tolerance
The Piggott School Mission Statement
‘....to be a School which inspires and encourages the highest achievement’
Our Christian School Values are:
- Respect – which incorporates tolerance: for others, the environment & self.
- Equality – which incorporates inclusivity, individuality, fairness.
- Honesty – which incorporates Trust & Integrity, Kindness and Goodness.
- Dedication – which incorporates Resilience, a personal motivation and desire to succeed.
- Courage – to make good choices, to do what is right.
- Love – as a Christian community, Love, Agape, is central to our beliefs.