Statutory Information and Policies
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Term Time Holiday
Please read the following items from the Head Teacher regarding holidays in term time:
Quick Links to Statutory Information
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour Policy
- School complaints procedure
- Pupil Premium
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
- Governors’ information and duties
- Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies
- SEN Information Report
Equality Objectives Summary
- Ensure opportunities are offered to skilled and talented staff whilst implementing strategies to retain the breadth of appropriate skills and expertise and the stability to ensure high standards are retained.
- Remind staff of their responsibilities and to make everyone aware of the need to report incidents of homophobia, racism, disability harassment, sexual and gender bullying, and religious harassment.
- Encourage equal participation for all in all aspects of school life by actively promoting opportunities fairly in lessons and through other media to which all students have access.
Please download the Equalities Procedures and Objectives statement for further information.